• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners T6A w/ PTG AICS Bottom Metal for Rem700 SA

Tex_Hunter

Trying to raise funds for a custom rifle I just put a deposit down on, so I'm selling a used Manners T6A inlet for a Remington 700 short action that I have sitting around.

This is the adjustable model with Manners' installed KMW Loggerhead cheek rest hardware. The stock is pillar bedded and inlet for a PTG AICS detachable mag bottom metal (including with the sale of the stock). I was running it on a stock Remington 700, so if you action has an aftermarket recoil lug, it ill likely need to be re-bedded. Forend current has an Atlas BT17 bipod rail, but I can include a pair of sling swivels if buyer would prefer.

Stock is in excellent condition physicially, no cracks/delamination. It does have some minor blemishes/handling marks/ wear on the paint finish concentrated around the butt, pistol grip, and cheek rest.

Looking to get $850 O.B.O. cash (no trades) shipping included, Paypal preferred.

Let me know if you have any questions/ would like additional photos or information.

Pic1.jpg Pic2.jpg Pic3.jpg Pic4.jpg Pic5.jpg Pic6.jpg Pic7.jpg Pic8.jpg