• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners Stocks on the shelf

I got quite a few stocks on the shelf.

Manners LRH short action, m5 dbm, proof sendero contour, arca rail, pic rail and 3 flush cups. $1000 shippped if paid by cc. $975 by check.
Manners EH1 long actions for Defiance, Kelbly, Pierce, Borden. Comes with m5 dbm, proof sendero, pic rail and 3 flush cups. $760 by cc. 740 by check.

Pile of other parts on the shelf.
Dealer pricing available for FFL holders on pretty much everything.

www.piercisionrifles.com

View attachment 378973View attachment 378974
I'd be interested in one of the LRH short actions. Tried sending you a message, but guessing since I have no interaction on being a new member it wont let me? Can you shoot me a pm?

Manners LRH short action, m5 dbm, proof sendero contour, arca rail, pic rail and 3 flush cups. $1000 shippped if paid by cc. $975 by check.
Manners EH1 long actions for Defiance, Kelbly, Pierce, Borden. Comes with m5 dbm, proof sendero, pic rail and 3 flush cups. $760 by cc. 740 by check.

www.piercisionrifles.com

I have also

www.piercisionrifles.com

I have also sent you an email per your contact information on your website.

What's the price in this with cheek piece ?
Think i
Would like to take one off your hands
The eh1 comes with 3 flush cups and a pic rail for a bipod and is $760 shipped. The cheek piece is $130 not installed. Subtract 2.5% if paid by check.