• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners Stock for 700 S/A or Clone

Lobber

Hi all,

Looking for a Manners SA Stock inletted for 700 SA- BDL or M5- RH with at least a Sendero barrel channel, preferably for action with side bolt release. Will be using a Defiance Tenacity Action.

Im partial to a stock with the Elite shell and vertical grip. If I could pick, EH1, EH1A, PRS1or2, T6, T6A, etc

Let me know if you have anything that might be a good fit. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Thanks Milo-2. I'be been eying your stock, but I'm not really interested in detachable mags for this build... keeping it simple with the ole BDL.. Very nice stock though that's really trying to grow on me.. Thanks again.

Thanks Milo-2. I'be been eying your stock, but I'm not really interested in detachable mags for this build... keeping it simple with the ole BDL.. Very nice stock though that's really trying to grow on me.. Thanks again.
Lol, no getting away from a magazine on this one. Not a sales pitch, but the 5 rd mags are not bad, compared to a rattling 10rd one, we hunt with 5 rd'rs. One thing about a mag, you can keep ammo warmer if needed in your pocket.

PM me, I can do a swap for an EH1, you would have to buy a Hawkins M5 box mag as it is inletted for M5 DBM. Another sharp looking stock, more of a hunting color.

Bottom metal that drops in:
Stock:
Sageflats color

Last edited:

Recent Posts