• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners/McMillan Carbon Stock - SA

Austin_Michael

Looking for a lightweight carbon stock for an upcoming elk hunt. Manners or McMillan inlet for Rem 700 or clones. I'll need bottom metal if it's not a mini chassis.

I'm running a Defiance Tenacity with Proof Light Sendero.

I can trade a KRG Bravo or XLR Evo Gen II towards the stock, or buy outright.

I have Proof Research Lighweight Hunter stock I just took off it's for a RH and a short action. It's their granite (blackish) color-- will fit any R700 and clones, never bedded. I have the bottom metal for it as well. Message me if you are interested and I can send pictures. It's very light - I can weigh it again too.

That will make a nice elk stock. I switched over to the somewhat heavier XLR magnesium chassis for mine to get that folding stock aspect for when we are in the thicker stuff.

Looking for a lightweight carbon stock for an upcoming elk hunt. Manners or McMillan inlet for Rem 700 or clones. I'll need bottom metal if it's not a mini chassis.

I'm running a Defiance Tenacity with Proof Light Sendero.

I can trade a KRG Bravo or XLR Evo Gen II towards the stock, or buy outright.
I have a manners Pro Hunter, with Manners MCS-M5mini chassis, flush cups on left side. pic rail with built in sling stud and mini arca rail. I also have Hawkins Bottom metal Hunter and 3 rd. mags or standard M5 that takes standard 5 and 10 round mags.
I can do $1250 for the stock, bottom metal of choice and that includes shipping.

Attachments

• Bottom metal.jpeg
    Bottom metal.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 30
  • MCS PH.jpeg
    MCS PH.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 32
Austin,

I have short actions currently in:

Manners EH1 no Mini chassis

Manners LRH no Mini chassis

Manners Pro Hunter w/ Mini Chassis

All are inletted for Rem700 & Clones, Hawkins M5 Bottom Metal & Proof Sendero Barrel Channels.

Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks

Ryan

I have a manners eh1 remmy short action or clone with sendero inlet. It has the mini chassis with bottom metal for detached magazine in elite gap camo if interested

Last edited:
I've got a new AG Composites Alpine hunter with adjustable cheek piece. M5 inlet and sendero barrel channel.