• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners EH2s

REDVANES

LRH Sponsor
Manners EH2s
Remington 700 SA & Clones
M5 bottom Metal Inlet
Bartlein #3 barrel inlet
2 Sling Studs (2 Front, 1 Rear
1/2" Pad
The Tommy Bahama has a 13" LOP but the rest has the standard 13.5"

If you want the Tommy Bahama but want the 13.5" LOP, Manners said they would put a 1" pad on it free of charge.

$725 Shipped

1 - ELITE Tommy Bahama
2 - ELITE Scorched Earth
3 - ELITE Scorched Earth
4 - SOLD
5 - SOLD
6 - SOLD
47166D13-9562-4103-8BFD-246A22B9A0F5.jpeg

Bada** stocks love the EH2 I got from you but wish I had known the pillars were not installed, no one advertises these not having them already installed need to change the adds on these manners stocks to say they come with pillars but they are not installed and they need to be to use the stock.
23947E27-F01C-43DE-9B04-EC461B603E51.jpeg

Hey bud! Rifle looks awesome! Sorry about the misunderstanding on the pillars. Manners does not install pillars at all. They used to 3-4 years ago but have not for a while now. I just figured most people know that Manners stocks come with pillars but not installed.

I told my buddy yesterday that the don't come with them installed he was like you have to be kidding he's been waiting on his stock for a month. I believe most people do t mind bedding their stocks but not wonna mess with pillars. I just think it needs to be advertised on all manners adds they that are not installed and need to be.