• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners EH1A Gen 2 Mini Chassis Rem 700 SA

jd126

Lightly used Manners MCS-EH1A in excellent condition. I believe this was ordered for the Bighorn TL3/SR3 as the ejection port is wider than the standard Rem700 SA. The ejection port inlet lines up with the Bighorn Origin perfectly. There was slight interference with the Origin's swept bolt handle. The rear corner of the inlet was lightly sanded to provide the clearance, shown in the pictures. It's minor but its there. Other than that this, the stock is like new. No scratches, scrapes, dents, dings or cracks. The last few pictures show both the Bighorn Origin and the ARC Nucleus actions in the stock. It has a Proof Sendero Light sitting in it now for reference on the barrel channel width.

Elite Hunter Carbon Fiber Shell
Will fit all Remington 700 Short Action footprint actions
DBM Mini Chassis Gen 2
Will fit Proof Sendero
1" Pachmayr Decelerator Pad
Elite Swamp
Atlas Picatinny Rail
2 Flush Cups Bottom
2 Flush Cups Left Side
Weighs 3lbs 8oz
Includes the actions screws provided by Manners
SOLD. Zelle or PayPal friends & family or you cover the fees.

IMG_E5713.JPG
IMG_E5714.JPG
IMG_E5719.JPG
IMG_E5717.JPG
IMG_E5718.JPG
IMG_E5723.JPG
IMG_E5724.JPG

Last edited:
Wow,...why selling-that combo looks awesome together.

Thanks! It does look good but I wasn't crazy about the weight. I bought a Manners Super Light the other day for that Proof Elevation barreled action and still don't like it. Thinking about posting the entire rifle for sale with either stock. Shoots good, just have too many similar rifles. The 5lb Barrett Fieldcraft I bought off of here shoots just as well and leaning towards making the Barrett my designated deer hunting rifle.