• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mad Dog Silent Shadow™ StrataFlex™ Fleece Jacket - Large (NWT)

Dr. Vette

I will be selling several items for sale. If I don't have any success selling them here, then I'll send them to ebay but I want to give you the first chance.
All of these items are brand new, never used.

Buy now so you're ready when hunting season arrives!
Save $$$ over retail, shipping is included.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Stearns Silent Shadow™ StrataFlex™ Fleece Jacket - H237 (NWT)
Realtree Hardwoods
Size Large

This comfortable fleece jacket is 100% quiet, 100% windproof, water resistant, and breathable while maintaining flexibility. The stretch fabric allows 100% comfort - no binding while moving in the jacket.

• 1" inner storm flap with fleece beard guard and stand-up collar
• Durable elastic cuff and bottom hem shockcord keep the wind & elements out
• Vertical zip chest and handwarmer pockets - sleek design keeps a clean front for bow strings
• Features a YKK® zipper that can be zipped into any of the following - H075 Silent Shadow™ Light Jacket, H270 Silent Shadow™ Plus Parka, H352 Silent Shadow™ Fleece Parka
• Shockcord loops attach this jacket to other Silent Shadow™ pieces
• This jacket makes layering easier or can be worn by itself!

Mad Dog® Silent Shadow™ StrataFlex™ Fleece Jacket and Pants
This outerwear is a hunter's dream come true - the silence and comfort of fleece in a weather-resistant and breathable configuration. What's more, incorporation of StrataFlex Fleece into the design gives these garments superior flexibility for exceptional comfort and unrestricted freedom of movement with no binding.

* This is a very, very nice piece. Think of it as "Rivers West" at 1/3 the price *

Current Retail up to $114.95

Price: $70 TYD
Paypal, cash or Postal Money Order accepted.