• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Luppy LR 6.5x20

G

For Sale: Used Leupold LR 6.5x20 fine crosshair with dot.
30mm Matte Black Tube includes sunshade. $600.00 shipped lower 48. Price is Firm....

I am not trying to bad mouth you or anything here so dont take this the wrong way. A brand new VX-III 6.5-20x50mm Target Dot Long Range wholesales for around $90.00 more than what you are asking for your older model used scope. If you can get that out of it congrats, but you might wanna reconsider.

good luck
steve

Lerch,
Thanks For Your Input But Don't Take This The Wrong Way. It Is What It Is and You May Want To Reconsider Answering A Post When Your Not Really Interested In Making A Purchase. Thank You But Leave The Thinking To Me On This One.
Appreciate It.

Not trying to butt in here, well I guess I am if I'm posting, but I always thought Leupolds held there value pretty well. I would think $100 off from a perfectly fine Leupold would be a decent starting price as well. Hell you dont wanna give them Leupolds away, there not that bad.

Recent Posts