• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lucky Duck Roughneck caller

Yotebuster

lucky Duck Roughneck caller. This caller is almost brand new used one day of calling works very well comes with a neoprene cover that covers the caller itself which is an additional purchase will come with the call as well. it will come in the original box and packaging

Send me a PM with your cell number or email I'll get you pictures not sure how to get them posted on here for some reason

$480 tyd. Includes the aftermarket neoprene cover postal money order or personal check is fine will ship if when the personal check clears I do not take PayPal as they do not support the Second Amendment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? I was actually thinking about leaving foxpro and going with the roughneck.

Well I run a big Coyote Derby and Foxpro donates for the rafles and prizes for us every year lucky duck has never done one thing so getting rid of all my lucky duck stuff just stay with foxpro. it is a nice call though

That's a solid reason for changing. I was actually kicking around going to lucky duck just to try something different, but my fox pro hasn't ever let me down