• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand New in Box Lucky Duck Roughneck

BigSky!

I am selling a brand new in the box Lucky Duck Roughneck predator call. I need $450 shipped and insured. I will probably be selling a brand new FoxPro X-Wave or like new Shockwave in the near future; so, stay tuned.

Link: https://www.luckyduck.com/the-roughneck-e-caller/

VDc8Axwm.jpg

2XFb4Tdm.jpg

I've seen you sell a new X24 and shockwave before. (Could be wrong on the model.)

Are you a dealer of game calls?

No, you've got it right on the X24. I'm not a dealer. It's a long story. I sold a Shockwave for a friend who bought an X-wave and is not a forum guy and wanted me to sell for him. I sold an X24 that was gifted to me because I wanted an X-wave. I sold an old Shockwave of mine that I bought a couple of years ago on an out of state hunt that turned into a few day predator hunt and I had not taken a call along with me. Since then, it was not being used but was in storage after my move necessitation the purchase of my Fusion I bought a couple of years ago for temporary use. I bought an X-wave and sold the X24 (I wanted the two speakers). I was traded two game calls, this one and an Xwave for a couple of shotguns knowing it would be easier to sell and ship these than those two shotguns and it was a fair trade. As the world spun round and round, I got down to this one, a Shockwave (used once), an X-Wave (never fielded yet) and a Fusion (used a couple of dozen times the past couple of years). Now, I'm trying to decide which ones to send down the road. Heck, I just gave away two older ones (Western Rivers and Johnny Stewart) which were brand new and don't even recall how I got those.

Heck, I'm not even sure that accounts for all of my electronic calls over the past 5 years. It's madness. I was sitting there one day and determined I was nuts. It is actually cathartic writing this response. Even after re-reading it, I'm not sure I've actually got it all correct. Unfortunately, I've done similar things with fly fishing gear.

**** that's a lot of calls. I would like to try a LD but if I do I think I'll buy the Super Revolt.