• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LPR 300 RUM

Looking for an LPR 300RUM. I do not have an exact set criteria of the desired components (carbon/steel barrel, heavy/light weight, optic brand, FFP/SFP, stock brand/model). There are so many great LPR's, I don't want to overlook a great gun because of having too rigid of criteria. Mainly that it shoots very accurately and preferably that you can provide load data and/or loaded ammunition.

My budget is anywhere from $4-10K. The more complete package, the higher the cost. Meaning a bare rifle would be a lower offer, while a complete rifle system (gun, optic, case, bullets/brass, data, bipod, loaded rounds, etc) would be a higher offer.

Not currently interested in other calibers, or wildcat/improved setups, I'm not an expert handloader, and in Mexico (where I deer hunt), we are limited to .32" diameter bullets.

You're welcome to text me pictures and up close video of what you have. I'm in San Antonio, Texas and have a many options for FFL and can easily find one that accepts from a non-FFL if needed.

210-606-5080

Thank you.

Like others mentioned I would recommend reaching out to Dallas. He's the man, builds sick rifles and they are hammers. You might as well get exactly what you want.

Attachments

• 17A343D4-4E6D-4D45-8445-C08276FE9FC4.jpeg
    17A343D4-4E6D-4D45-8445-C08276FE9FC4.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 84
  • DB25F450-FF2C-4C2D-B743-77DD727D4BE4.jpeg
    DB25F450-FF2C-4C2D-B743-77DD727D4BE4.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 8D556F94-F6D8-4CE4-ADF7-52E81231A9DA.jpeg
    8D556F94-F6D8-4CE4-ADF7-52E81231A9DA.jpeg
    354 KB · Views: 87
Like others mentioned I would recommend reaching out to Dallas. He's the man, builds sick rifles and they are hammers. You might as well get exactly what you want.
How do you shoot a Rifle that Cool looking .... One round at a time !
Man that's a Sweet Looking Rifle !

I think I'm going to sell all my Wife's Shoes and get one Ordered! 😜😜😜

Rum Man

With your budget, I'd reach out to Dallas directly and get exactly what you want.
I did about about two years ago. At that time he was unable to perform any load development, and of course I was unable to source components for load development. That, combined with the 8 month to 1 year lead time kept me from ever buying anything.

Bet you wish you would have bit the bullet then....

Might as well bite the bullet now!
I did about about two years ago. At that time he was unable to perform any load development, and of course I was unable to source components for load development. That, combined with the 8 month to 1 year lead time kept me from ever buying anything