• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LPP to help a fellah help a friend out (eastern/central NY), buy or trade

J-B welder

So I was finally able to get my hands on some 180 grain bullets and a pound of Longshot to load some .44 magnum target rounds for a friend of mine. He's got the empty brass, so the missing piece is large pistol primers. If I could get 500 it would be awesome, but I'd settle for a couple hundred, after which I can wait for the drought to pass.

I don't have a lot to trade. I have some H4895 or Varget I could swap, and I have a variety of miscellaneous weight 6mm bullets. Also willing to pay straight up. Not really interested in paying the current whacko prices found on gunbroker and the like, but could stomach paying up to $0.10/primer.

I live in the Albany area and travel to the central Finger Lakes (Auburn area) once a month or so and could pick them up to avoid the difficulties and legalities of shipping.

I'd really like to get him shooting more, because he would like to hunt with this gun, but presently his skill is at the point of being able to "hit a pie plate at 20 yards" in his words. He needs the practice if he's going afield this fall.

Appreciate anyone willing to part with some of these precious little items.

So I was finally able to get my hands on some 180 grain bullets and a pound of Longshot to load some .44 magnum target rounds for a friend of mine. He's got the empty brass, so the missing piece is large pistol primers. If I could get 500 it would be awesome, but I'd settle for a couple hundred, after which I can wait for the drought to pass.

I don't have a lot to trade. I have some H4895 or Varget I could swap, and I have a variety of miscellaneous weight 6mm bullets. Also willing to pay straight up. Not really interested in paying the current whacko prices found on gunbroker and the like, but could stomach paying up to $0.10/primer.

I live in the Albany area and travel to the central Finger Lakes (Auburn area) once a month or so and could pick them up to avoid the difficulties and legalities of shipping.

I'd really like to get him shooting more, because he would like to hunt with this gun, but presently his skill is at the point of being able to "hit a pie plate at 20 yards" in his words. He needs the practice if he's going afield this fall.

Appreciate anyone willing to part with some of these precious little items.
I live in north Bangor ny. Near the Canadian border. 3 hours from Albany. I have Remington 2 1/2 large rifle primers That I could give you 500 to get you going. You would have to pick up.

I live in north Bangor ny. Near the Canadian border. 3 hours from Albany. I have Remington 2 1/2 large rifle primers That I could give you 500 to get you going. You would have to pick up.
That is very generous of you. I know right where North Bangor is. My mother is from AuSable Forks and my first job after college was in Franklin Falls. My next two weekends are full, so if I don't find any locally by mid-July I'll take the bike on a nice ride to the north country and take you up on it.

That is very generous of you. I know right where North Bangor is. My mother is from AuSable Forks and my first job after college was in Franklin Falls. My next two weekends are full, so if I don't find any locally by mid-July I'll take the bike on a nice ride to the north country and take you up on it.
Cool. I may be in long lake 7-9 July if that helps?

Awesome. Does one day work better for you than the others? For free primers he should be willing to adjust to your schedule.

Also, with your post count I don't know if you can send private messages yet. I could post my cell number here so you can text me your contact info to pass along to him.

Awesome. Does one day work better for you than the others? For free primers he should be willing to adjust to your schedule.

Also, with your post count I don't know if you can send private messages yet. I could post my cell number here so you can text me your contact info to pass along to him.
(518)354-9244. I'm mike.

Pleased to meet you, Mike, I'm Rob. I will send a text to you and Justin to introduce the two of you, and you can make arrangements directly. Text will come from (518) 210-8851.