Looking to trade powder

ShawBR

I have 4 pounds of unopened cans -RL25 , looking to trade for RL33 pound for pound,, I'm in the middle of NC. Anyone in the SC, NC , Virginia area interested..

I have 4 pounds of unopened cans -RL25 , looking to trade for RL33 pound for pound,, I'm in the middle of NC. Anyone in the SC, NC , Virginia area interested..

i'll check my LGS when i go friday, they had RL33 but you don't have any RL26 do you? i have some retumbo to trade. i'm in north western NC

i'll check my LGS when i go friday, they had RL33 but you don't have any RL26 do you? i have some retumbo to trade. i'm in north western NC
Yes I have RL26 but not enough to sell and I have Retumbo also low on both. but looking for RL33 I have a 338 ackely improved that needs feeding.. Thx so much !!!! I'm in the Asheboro/Greensboro area ..

Yes I have RL26 but not enough to sell and I have Retumbo also low on both. but looking for RL33 I have a 338 ackely improved that needs feeding.. Thx so much !!!! I'm in the Asheboro/Greensboro area ..
Just thought about something. I'm going to be in West Jefferson Friday mid morning.. do you have a timeframe that you may be checking on that powder??

Just thought about something. I'm going to be in West Jefferson Friday mid morning.. do you have a timeframe that you may be checking on that powder??

no worries, i figured i'd ask lol.

but i'll be heading to my LGS 9/10am roughly. i'll message you once i get there and see what he has

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.