• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking to trade,221 Fireball

Heavy Barrel

Looking to trade Remington Classic 221 Fireball for something of equal value (these are presently in the $700/$800 price range) ,no handguns,I have enough.Prefer Ruger pre warning but will consider others and add additional funds if necessary.Classic is N.I.B. with all papers,rings and bases,bolt has never been in gun and has very nice dark Walnut stock.Prefer one of the following calibers but will consider others.
Thanks

220 Swift
280 Rem.
284 Win.
458 Win.
300 Win.
375 H&H

MVC-002S.jpg

MVC-004S-1.jpg

Interested in trading Sako 243 bolt action, Remmington 700 243 w/ Leopold scope, Remmington Model 591M 5mm or Winchester Model 9422 New in Box. Please reply if interested in any of the above.

I have a Ruger M77/17hmr as new
A ruger 22-250 SS Lam. with less than 50 rounds as new
a Rem 541-T 22lr real nice
a Ruger M77 22-250 blue walnut real nice
Can add $$$ if you are interersed
Thanks Jerry

I have a remington model 700 7mm stw like new condition not a mark on it that I can see , It looks just like my remington 300rum sendero the only thing thats different is on the flueted barrel it does not say sendero but the barrel and stock looks the same, the bolt has the same tooling design on it also as my rum. i'll trade you gun for gun shipping to FFL dealer.

Big buck