• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

looking for Tikka T3 non factory stocks and barrels and triggers

Ranchdog

Im interested buying a good after market stock and a new steel bull barrel or carbon fiber barrels and upgraded triggers for a Tikka T3 22-250. Love the gun its my baby and she needs a makeover.

get a trigger spring from Mcarbo or earnie the gunsmith, they are super cheap and its the best trigger upgrades, there are a couple of 2 stage triggers out there, but I dont think most people care for that. tge $5 spring is legit.

sort of an upgrade, a Tikka Super Varmint stock w/ adjustable cheek piece, wide barrel channel. would let it go fairly cheap.

I have an MDT LSS chassis in FDE that I've never mounted an action in. Any interest?

Have a B&C M40 for a Tikka . Green with black web design . No chips , scratches I would sell . PM me if interested need to move.

Jonoton thanks for the message about your chassis but Im honestly not a big fan of the chassis design. Again thank you for your measage

Thanks guys, bullberrys website is a little convoluted on a phone but will look when I get some time. 7mmTikkaShooter, I just picked up a Tikka 7mm looking forward to playing with it.