• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for Tikka CTR stock

guru

I'm looking for an aftermarket stock for a Tikka CTR, something with a more vertical grip than the factory stock

I have a GRS Bifrost , they do an inlet to accept the CTR mag well etc or the standard Tikka.

They do others models for Tikka too.

I'm still looking. I'd like to find something like a Grayboe Renegade or a Bell and Carlson or something in that price range that's a drop in fit for my T3 CTR and uses my existing bottom metal and magazine. Thanks

I looked at the KRG but I've never seen one in person. The only thing about it from what I can see in pictures is the forend looks pretty slim with a huge gap between it and the bottom of the barrel. Are they all plastic or do they have some form of bedding block in them?

Aluminum bedding block. They are solid. If you have a factory spotter barrel, there will be a lot of room but the CTR barrels look great in that chassis

KRG Bravo is a great option. You can select an option to use CTR mags or swap to AICS. I like the CTR mags, so I went that route.

B6EA4DC3-E049-43C3-9C1B-BB0099E2A389.jpeg
D199946D-1915-4493-BB85-4B87D1592269.jpeg

Last edited:

Recent Posts