Looking for Sonora Mule Deer hunt

TXshooter

Like the title says. I have a buddy and I looking hard at a Sonora mule deer hunt for next year. Looking to find a credible outfitter killing big mule deer. Anyone know or have experience. Let me know

Or Dustin Robben with Sonora trophy outfitters. Still waiting on my refund from a coues hunt that fell through this last January. 5k paid in full... Do your research better than I did. That's a lot of money to spend to go hunt in a corrupt country. I've heard it can be a great time but it'll take a lot to talk me into trying it again. I found out we weren't going 12 hours before we were gonna leave. Money spent and bags were packed. It was sickening. I don't mean to scare you away from it by any means because thousands do it every year without a hitch but please tread carefully. You've got a couple don'ts so let's hope some people chime in with some do's.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.