• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Landowner tag(s)

ROOSEVELK

Hi, I'm looking for an elk or mule deer landowner tag. Looking for a decent area...i just really need to put together another hunt of some kind. Preferably 2 or 3 (my dad and I and possibly my foreman) but I'll take just one if its the right tag. Thanks a lot..please email [email protected] or pm me. My email is looked at way faster than a pm.

I have looked at their website every day for over a month now. I've also left messages on their phone over 5 times. I finally got a call back a couple days ago form Logan hedges, he left a message to return his call and I haven't done that yet...Ive been slammed at work and was a little put out cause of the earlier non returned calls. I'll probably call tomorrow.

If anyone has info and could help me out on over the counter areas for Idaho or montana I'd greatly appreciate that. I'm going somewhere!!! Any help in any way would be great...thank you

Recent Posts