• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a mcmillan A5

randeiam

looking for a mcmillan A5 for a long action remington, any one know where to pick one up without whating 16 weeks?

Check with Steve or Bill here:

Third Generation Shooting Supply
PO Box 38
El Reno, OK 73036
(405)880-7269
(405)818-3641

They are long time members of LRH and are also Sponsors here. They will treat you right. They said they were going to stock several and their site shows they have several.

Their site is here: Link--> McMillan Stocks

Talk about bad timing, I've got one that I'm going to sell but I was going to wait until hunting season went out. If you don't find something before Jan. 31st let me know.

David

I would highly recommend you look at the Manners T4A stock. You can get it from Manners in about 12 weeks. It only took them 10 weeks to deliver mine. IMO, they are better than the McMillan A-5. I have owned the McMillan A-5 and the Manners T4A feels and looks better IMO. The only thing that McMillan has better, is the molded in paint, swirl and camo colors. If you buy a Manners they only come in solid colors; Black, OD, Tan, etc. Take a look at Manners before you buy a McMillan.