• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for a carbon wrapped barrel in 6.5 cal or 27 cal

Twist your looking for is important, action doesn't matter much as long as action isn't any bigger than a 1.20 barrel tenon will fit

Wanting a Carbon fiber barrel in 6.5 or 27 cal for a Remington LA.

These guys stock Bartlein carbon fiber wrapped barrels. I just bought one yesterday.

I have a new Proof carbon fiber .277 in their scendero light contour. It has a 1-8.4 twist and will finish at 26"

I'll take $575 plus shipping.

These guys stock Bartlein carbon fiber wrapped barrels. I just bought one yesterday.

Greg is awesome and Russ his right hand man is on top of everything. They have many barrel blanks in stock and can make you a pre-fit with a nut for sure. I would highly recommend them!He's done my latest defiant anti-action and bartlein carbon fiber barrel ,he's done three carbon fiber proof barrels for the same rifle before the anti action.I've also re-done my 338 lapua three times with stainless bartlein barrels through Southern precision rifle's's not one complaint !

I'm lucky enough to be within driving distance (just barely 3 hours) of southernprecisionrifles