• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for a 4.27" Wood LH Savage Stock

3darcher2

I'd like to find a wood stock for a 4.27" spaced LH Savage short action. I'm trying to make a build for my daughter so a youth/cut down stock would work too. Sporter barrel channel, top bolt release, blind mag. Let me know if you've got anything stuck in a corner somewhere you'd like to move. Come on lefties, surely someone has one squirreled away for the project that never happened...

Hopefully that helps, gotta get the kids shooting. I grew up shooting left handed and switched over to right in my 30's, as a kid, I always wanted a left handed 110cl in .300 savage.

I actually have a LH 4.27 model 16 that is a 22-250 that I found a factory 16 takeoff 250 Savage barrel for a few years ago. Just finally putting it all together. I have a righty 14 Classic in 250 and a non-catalogued special run 300 Savage 110 from sometime in the 80s/90s, also righty.

I do like the 250 cartridge.

I have a lh 4.27 sa tupperware savage stock if that interests you. Not a youth model. Standard length of pull.