• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a 300 win mag or 300 rum

C. Thomas

looking for a long range accurate rifle, looking for something that has a break, timney or equivalent trigger, stock etc. will be used for hunting and also the occasional range trip. Not looking for something that is full blown benchrest rifle. I'm not super picky, if someone has something that catches my eye I will definitely be interested and have cash in hand. If the rifle was left handed that would also be a plus but it won't be a deal breaker. Let me know what you have and thanks for looking.

looking for a long range accurate rifle, looking for something that has a break, timney or equivalent trigger, stock etc. will be used for hunting and also the occasional range trip. Not looking for something that is full blown benchrest rifle. I'm not super picky, if someone has something that catches my eye I will definitely be interested and have cash in hand. If the rifle was left handed that would also be a plus but it won't be a deal breaker. Let me know what you have and thanks for looking.

I have a LH RUM, Remingtion action, Shielen barrel, HS Precision stock, braked, set up to hunt with, more detail if interested.

I have a 300 WM in the classifieds, finish would almost match your Deere...:)

I have 300 Rum I'm looking to sell. It's built in a trued Remington 700 has 27" Bartlien barrel. Sendero contour sits in a bedded stockeys LRC stock that has been milled to fit the wyatts magazine box for a COAL of 3.990". Also has Harrell's precision brake on it. Asking 1500 and can include some brass and bullets. Buyer pays shipping. Phone is 2082215589 I can text pictures.

I have a 700 Sendero SFII 300 wm, bedded with a Timney trigger and topped with a US Optics LR-17 3.2-17x44 H59 Reticle. If you might be interested.

Recent Posts