• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for 7mm SAUM brass

dave_halsey

In need of some 7saum brass if anyone has any new or once fired? Thank you for your time, please pm.

Its for my buddies 7 saum, so WE will both be helping you out! If its adg or norma brass, how big of a buck do you want?!

I ended up buying some ADG 6.5mm SAUM brass and sizing up to 7mm SAUM cause 7 SAUM is impossible to find. I bought it once fired, annealed on and AMP and sized it in two steps. One mandrel took me to .275" and the second to .282". Didn't loose a single piece. Haven't loaded any yet but I can report back when I do.

I ended up buying some ADG 6.5mm SAUM brass and sizing up to 7mm SAUM cause 7 SAUM is impossible to find. I bought it once fired, annealed on and AMP and sized it in two steps. One mandrel took me to .275" and the second to .282". Didn't loose a single piece. Haven't loaded any yet but I can report back when I do.
The adg 7 saum brass has a wall thickness of .016 and the 6.5 has a .0138 wall thickness. So you will need a bushing die.

The adg 7 saum brass has a wall thickness of .016 and the 6.5 has a .0138 wall thickness. So you will need a bushing die.
That's correct. I measured 50 pieces of ADG 6.5 SAUM brass with a ball micrometer and the average was .014" give or take .002". I will have to measure what it is now and report back.