• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 6.5 Grendel

Only Grendel brass I have found was some new Hornady at Blue Collar. Just arrived yesterday. I just checked their website and they have 12 more 50-pax left in stock. $39.50.

I just ordered my 6.5G dies last night, so I am looking for brass as well. Grendel brass ammo has gone through the roof. Cheapest I can find is $40 a box.... with Match Ammo going $55+ a box of 20.

That's completely stupid when I can buy .308 Federal Gold Match 185g Berger Bullets, for $29 a box.

I fire formed about 250 7.62x39 just fine. Brass not steel. Ran through Grendel die first then a mild load. Forming loads were shooting 3/4" at 100y. I then trimmed the ones that needed it. Since then I was able to get Lapua and Starline. The 7.62x39 stuff is now for the AR and not the bolt gun. That way I won't miss it if I lose it! ;)

When hunting hogs at night it's easy to empty a magazine on a sounder. Without a good brass catcher you'll lose more than half of your brass. Tactical Brass Recovery makes a good one. Good thing about it is you can easily move it out of the way of your ejection port to clear A jam or view the chamber.

When hunting hogs at night it's easy to empty a magazine on a sounder. Without a good brass catcher you'll lose more than half of your brass. Tactical Brass Recovery makes a good one. Good thing about it is you can easily move it out of the way of your ejection port to clear A jam or view the chamber.

Now that looks a winner! I've got a cheap one that straps to forearm and obstructs the ejection port at times.