• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for 223 WSSM brass

Bryant Buttars

Found some. Thanks guys!

Looking for some 223 WSSM brass if anyone has some laying around. (243 and 25WSSM would work also.) I have some new hornady 22-250 brass or once fired FC 300 WM mag brass I could trade, or just buy from you.
Thanks!!
Bryant

Last edited:
Looking for some 223 WSSM brass if anyone has some laying around. (243 and 25WSSM would work also.) I have some new hornady 22-250 brass or once fired FC 300 WM mag brass I could trade, or just buy from you.
Thanks!!
Bryant
These guys have 25 wssm in stock. Ive ordered from them before and they are a good company to deal with.

It's simply another suggestion, not a fight for the lowest prices. It's important to have as many suppliers as possible these days. I'm not supporting any one supplier but as many as we can find that are reliable.

Get over it.

:(

It's simply another suggestion, not a fight for the lowest prices. It's important to have as many suppliers as possible these days. I'm not supporting any one supplier but as many as we can find that are reliable.

Get over it.

:(
I was simply putting another suggestion out there, after a certain amount one website becomes cheaper. I've ordered from both of them and both of them did well with shipping. I did not mean to offend you sorry.

Local pawn shop had probably 500 pieces of fired 223 wssm brass. I can try to get you a price if you're interested.