Looking at getting new dies

cmorsch

I am looking into replacing the Hornady custom grade dies I have been using to reload my 300 RUM with as they have been giving be a lot of issues and am sick of messing with them. I am looking into the Redding but am unsure which set to go with. I am considering either the Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set 300 Remington Ultra Magnum, Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 300 Remington Ultra Magnum, or the Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 300 Remington Ultra Magnum. Which would you guys use along side the competition shell holder set? I am also open to other suggestions if anyone has any.

I like the Redding type s full length die and micrometer seater. You can adjust shoulder bump and neck tension with the type s FL die and the mic - seater is easy to fine tune for a specific seating depth.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.