longrangesupply??

Elkwonder

First off, if I'm not supposed to post a question like this, I apologize and feel free to remove, as I don't want to ruffle any feathers.
Now, has anyone heard of these guys.......longrangesupply? I need to order a couple Sightron S-TAC scopes, but something smells fishy about them. Anyone use them in the past, Im scared to be the gunny pig....lol

First off, if I'm not supposed to post a question like this, I apologize and feel free to remove, as I don't want to ruffle any feathers.
Now, has anyone heard of these guys.......longrangesupply? I need to order a couple Sightron S-TAC scopes, but something smells fishy about them. Anyone use them in the past, Im scared to be the gunny pig....lol

Nope! Hopefully, our UT members will chime in.

Don at longrangesupply.com is a one-man show and he is very thorough and helpful. I have bought two Nightforce scopes, Nightforce rings and a Trijicon RMR from him. I would definitely do business with him again. Just my .02

I've bought several Sightron SIII scopes from him. He's a great guy to buy from,and if you pay with a Money Order you won't have to pay the 4% credit card fee.

Make sure the scope you want is in stock,I always call him to make sure.

Don is good to go. I bought a N.F BR, rings, and flip up caps from him about 6 years ago.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.