Long Time Lerker, New Time Poster

JRossman

Hey everyone. Been roaming around these forums for the past 9 years after accepting a job at a local rifle builder, but never joined up in the forums. Younger me would have joined up right away, but as I have gotten older, keeping up on forums have escaped me. Now that I am slowing back down in life I wanted to pick back up. I have always came here for information gathering to help my customers better understand the calibers they are wanting to go with and you all have always came up with excellent information and solutions. Thought I might give this a try and possibly help anyone in regards to questions about stocks, barrel manufactures, optics and more.

Hey everyone. Been roaming around these forums for the past 9 years after accepting a job at a local rifle builder, but never joined up in the forums. Younger me would have joined up right away, but as I have gotten older, keeping up on forums have escaped me. Now that I am slowing back down in life I wanted to pick back up. I have always came here for information gathering to help my customers better understand the calibers they are wanting to go with and you all have always came up with excellent information and solutions. Thought I might give this a try and possibly help anyone in regards to questions about stocks, barrel manufactures, optics and more.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee