• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Range 7mm Rem Sendero

roadhunt

I have done some work on this 7mm Remington Sendero and its ready for 1000 yards! It has had 20 shots through it.
6-24 Vortex PST FFP Scope + One Piece Tally Rings
The scope rings were LAPPED AND THE SCOPE LEVELED!
Aftermarket Muzzle break— You can't tell where the barrel ends the break starts….its good looking.
New Crown job
HS Precision stock—I love the way this stock feels in your trigger hand.
I can build a load if needed and set the turret to match the load. This is a flat out good looking gun…..and it will shoot to match.

Price ---$2,275

Attachments

• IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 10
Asking a couple questions for a friend.
Is the scope mil or moa? Would you sell without the scope? Is the stock bedded?

The scope is the EBR-1 MOA. The stock is not bedded as of yet. I need to sell the gun with the scope.

Thanks

bedding the the stock, working up loads, and shipping what would the price be? If still available

I can bed the recoil lug and work up a load for the price listed $2275. Then just charge whatever the shipping costs are.

I went and shot a few loads out of the gun last Saturday. Our best group was at 69.5 grains of retumbo with 180 grain berger at 100 yards. I still think a little more work could be done with load. I think it would group better with shooting a little hotter load. Max load in the book is 69.2 but I am not getting any case damage with 69.5. I don't think I'm going to spend any more time on a load unless someone wants a better group.

Attachments

• 7mm.jpg
    7mm.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
Sounds good, there has been a few people interested.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks