• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LNIB US Optics SR8c 1-8x27 Custom BDC Reticle

longrangehunterII

For Sale Brand New In Box Us Optics SR8c 1-8x27 Rifle Scope.
This has the bright daylight visible red dot and a custom Mil Scale reticle with a BDC built in. BDC is calibrated for .223 using 77gr SMK @ 2720 fps, other bullets can be made to calibrate the reticle as well by dialing in the proper velocity. You can also use the Mil reticle and dial your distance if you had to, but this is generally not needed w/ this BDC type of scope.

Red Dot is on the second focal plane and DOES NOT change in size as you increase the power. Also when you turn the red dot off it disappears completely, it does not have a black dot behind it to obscure the reticle. Auto shut off after 1 hour.

The Mil Scale reticle is on the first focal plane and DOES increase and decrease in size as you change the power of the scope. You can use the reticle like a regular Mil reticle but this one has hash marks every 0.5 mil to make ranging targets more precise. Or you can use the BDC for quick shots out to 800yds. BDC includes wind hold overs for 2.5, 5 and 10 MPH wind. The red dot is centered on the scope at the 200 yard mark. At 1 power the reticle becomes very small and the bright red dot stands out extremely well, excellent for fast up close shooting. When you increase the power the reticle shows up nice and clear for those long shots.

This scope comes with std zeroing knobs in 0.2 mils per click and 9.6 mils per turn.
The scope being sold is brand new in the box, never mounted. Would work really well as a CQB Sniper Scope. There were only 10 of these made w/this BDC reticle.

$2,350.00 plus shipping.

FYI: the light casting off the mark on the picture from above is an oil mark, not a scratch! The optics are very sharp and clear throughout the power range.

Attachments

• USO SR8.jpg
    USO SR8.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 13
  • USO SR8c.jpg
    USO SR8c.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 8
  • USO SR8c Box.jpg
    USO SR8c Box.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 12
  • USO SR8c reticle drawing .jpg
    USO SR8c reticle drawing .jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 15
Re: NIB US Optics SR8c 1-8x27 Custom BDC Reticle

I've been receiving PM's about trades, which I'm not looking for any other then Green backs in the form of USD, USPS Money Order or maybe gold bullion...... lol.

But honestly I'm only looking to sell the scope outright, if not it's going on my Noveske Afghan.

Thanks for looking though.

Yes this scope is NIB and has never been mounted in any rings. Only looked through.

Great CQBSS for an AR, SCAR, or similar type of rifle/carbine.

This is a great scope for any 5.56 AR type gun...... I'm ready to mount it myself if it doesn't go home to someone else?

Hi,
Is it still available? Thanks, Phil

I was about ready to buy one on Ebay-
US Optics SR-8c Red Dot 1-8x27 Scope SR-8S-C2 US $1,795.99

I started to read up on the scope and found yours. Obviously yours is the upgraded version.

How much would you want??
Thanks, Phil

I am so sorry, I re-read the info and see it's calibrated for the .223. I'm using the LMT .308.
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
Phil

Versatility always overcomes a single use feature. While Red Dot sights have proven to be an indispensable tool for CQB and rapid target acquisition, they lacked magnification for acquiring targets at long range.

The USO SR-8C integrates the strengths of a red dot sight into a compact package while still having a 1-8x range of magnification.

I'm ditching my M4 for coyote hunting purposes after mounting this scope. Less then 40 rounds while being used...... a real joke since they're only looked through for sight of aim.

I'm lowering the price to $2,200.00 Includes the box and all the paper work Will also sell the extended LaRue mount with it if interested.