• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LNIB Trijicon Accupoint TR23-2G 5-20x50mm Scope

adamyq

I am selling a LNIB Trijicon Accupoint 5-20x50 scope, model TR23-2G. This is the mil-dot reticle version with the green "accupoint' dual-illuminated center dot. I bought this for my AR a couple months ago, but decided to go with a more-compact ACOG instead. Comes with all original paperwork and accessories including the sunshade and transparent bikini cover.

Asking $900 shipped. Can email pictures if interested (upload not cooperating).

From Trijicon Site:
Trijicon's longest-range AccuPoint scope, it gives tactical shooters, varmint hunters and law enforcement snipers the ability to accurately extend their range in any light.

Advanced fiber-optics and tritium aiming-point illumination speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours
Dual-illumination system automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing lighting conditions
Manual brightness override allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences
30mm tube offers a greater range of mounting options
Rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum body offers all- weather protection
Unmatched long eye relief protects against the recoil of higher caliber rifles
Easy-to-use external turret controls for windage and elevation adjustment
Side parallax adjuster for enhanced accuracy at long range

The TR23-2 also includes:

1 Sunshade
1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
1 Set of Lenscaps
1 AccuPoint Manual
1 Warranty Card

Looking at the information online for this scope, TR23-2G. Got a question.

It has a mil dot reticle, but has 1/4 MOA per click turrets, rather than .1mil per click?

That is correct. I didn't actually notice that when I bought it, was just looking for something higher magnification that I could throw on my AR. Maybe someone on here can explain why they would do that. For me, sighting in and elevation adjustments are easier in MOA, but the more common wind hold calculations are in mil.

Received LT120 today in good condition, seller is good to go. Somebody better buy his Accupoint. this is a great scope with excellent glass. Don't get hung up on the miss-matched turret/reticle deal, these are nice scopes. Been using Leupold moa and mil-dot for years.

Jon