• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LNIB Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 Scope

alien308

I have a like new in box Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 rifle scope with the MOART iluminated reticle, .25 MOA turrets and zeroStop (Model C526) Includes new Nightforce 34mm Ultralight 4 screw Medium rings, 2 different killflash ARD's, tactical tough eyepiece lense cover and tactical tough objective cover with the adapter. Original box and all original paperwork and stickers are included. Asking $1500 for everything PM if interested.

Attachments

• 6270844_03_nightforce_atacr_5_25x56_640.jpg
    6270844_03_nightforce_atacr_5_25x56_640.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 192
I will take it pending a phone conversation and some dated photos.

Have to ask, why is it selling so cheap, aren't these 2300ish new? Looks to be in good condition... Inquiring minds....

th

Well I am a cynical and somewhat jaded very conservative type. Found this photo using one of the search engines looking for images. Probably just listed on multiple forums.;)

Last edited:
you are correct dibbs just looking to sell my scope had it online for a while and someone advice i posted it here as i can get more audience

I have a like new in box Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 rifle scope with the MOART iluminated reticle, .25 MOA turrets and zeroStop (Model C526) Includes new Nightforce 34mm Ultralight 4 screw Medium rings, 2 different killflash ARD's, tactical tough eyepiece lense cover and tactical tough objective cover with the adapter. Original box and all original paperwork and stickers are included. Asking $1500 for everything PM if interested.

If this is legit, it's a screaming deal. If it's not , don't say we didn't tell you so .

To the OP , if you really want to sell the scope, I'll take it for full asking price. All you have to do is ship it to me , upon receipt of the scope I'll send you the funds .