• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LNIB Barrett M99 50 BMG 29" Fluted MPN13305

adamyq

I am selling a like-new Barrett M99 50 BMG rifle. I bought this as my first venture into the 50 cal world, and i was not disappointed. I have since concluded that the semi-automatic M107 is the way to go, so i am making room (and freeing up funds) by selling this. This is the 29" fluted barrel versions, which is ~3" shorter and ~2lb lighter than the 32" non-fluted version (I just preferred the aesthetics).

The rifle comes with everything that it arrived from the factory with, including the rifle itself, fitted Pelican case and folding bipod. Note that I also have ammo and accessories, such as the monopod and the QDL muzzle brake, that are NOT included but available for purchase, if interested. Hopefull this goes without saying, but the $2000 scope is NOT included.

NO TRADES. Asking $3400 OBO plus shipping to your FFL. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking. Photo upload is being a pain but i can email pictures if interested.

Specifications
Caliber:.50 BMG
Weight:25 lbs.
Rifle Overall Length:47"
Action:Bolt/Single
Trigger:5-7 lbs.
Safety:Manual thumb lever
Rifle Barrel Length:29" Fluted Barrel
Rifle Barrel Twist:1:15"
Rifle Stock:Aluminum upper extrusion
Scope Mount:27 MOA Picatinny Rail
UPC816715010254