• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LMT MRP with Nightforce

scsbronco

LMT MRP Rifle length 5.56/223
Lewis Machine and Tool
Monolithic Rail Platform you can change barrels or calibers by removing two bolts

All paint can be removed its just krylon. Setup for Coyote hunting. This is the best of the best. Sub MOA gun all day.

18" Stainless LMT barrel
AAC brake
Geissele Hi-speed Match trigger
Spikes ST-T2 Heavy Buffer tungsten
Magpul PRS
KNS anti rotation pins
Ambisaftey
Ergo grip
Spikes Lower
Spikes NiBoron BCG
NightForce NP-R2 2.5-10-24 (very rare)
LaRue SPR mount QD
1 20 round PMAG (where Legal)

Everything you See in the pictures 6000$ shipped

ED06DBB9.jpg

470F0B5E.jpg

D48482C5.jpg

84553C16.jpg

6C136BDC.jpg

AFDA3A28.jpg

0BADFA8B.jpg

This is a real MRP Monolithic Rail Platform. With an upgraded Spikes bolt when you are done shooting it you can simple wipe of the bolt instead of scrubbing. Everything is upgraded the way I wanted it.

You clearly DON'T understand what your looking at. The two bolts I front of the dust cover would tell an uneducated monkey that this is a MRP. That's how you change the barrel.

I could care less if this sells. I put it out for someone who has to have one while they are not available. Nobody is take advantage of anyone. I'm sorry there arent more of these available. But that is not my fault.

Guys, let's not crap on his for sale thread. If you're interested in buying, send him an offer via PM. If not, move along...