• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LMT CQB MARS 5.56 AR-15 16"

Hello everyone,

This made be a terrible time to sell this, but I'm starting on a new custom bolt rifle and well we all know the rest of that story.

This is a true LMT, not a kit that I built or hacked together. I purchased it new about 8 months ago and have put exactly 200 rounds of wolf gold down the barrel (perfectly reliable as you would imagine). Cleaned after every session with Hoppe's.

The upgrades include the single stage Elftman Straight Tactical Match Trigger (adjustable weight), the Magpul MBUS Pro Iron (actually iron, not plastic) sights, one LMT branded metal colt mag, 5 lancer mags, and 800 rounds of .223 wolf gold ammo.

It is currently in a soft bag, but the purchaser and I can come to an agreement on shipping case details.

Asking Price: $3100 shipped for the everything. Paypal F&F, Wells Fargo Zelle, or wired. Will only ship once payment clears.

Personal Policy: if there is any issue I will work with the purchaser to make things right.

Possible trades: left hand custom bolt guns in .338 Lapua, .300 Norma, or some other big game caliber.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 83
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 74
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg