Livingston Montana info

26Reload

Curious if any of you boys or girls are in or near Livingston MT...
Buddies kid in Oregon has planned nuptials in Livingston for early June..
I am hoping someone might have knowledge of some prairie dog shooting areas.....
Man can't travel for wedding alone..gotta have secondary plans...

I don't know about any prairie dogs in the area.
However, the drive from there south to Yellowstone is spectacular. Make a day of it, and visit the park.

Yeah, easy drive through the river valley to Gardiner, the north entrance to the park. Arrive early morning to avoid the crowds. In the AM, there should be a bunch of goats and elk right there in the field leading up to the gate. Once through the gate, I would head to Lamar valley (about 45 miles), which is the Serengeti of the park......last trip I saw all major species - speed goats, elk, Buffalo, black bear, grizzly, and wolves. Fantastic place! If you like to fish trout, you can hit the Gardiner River just before you get back to the gate.....just grab a park license in Gardiner in the morning and a few small panther martens.....crushed 3 species in that little river. Enjoy!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.