Live - Salmon Trolling

We went offshore quite a ways so no phone but as sun started to set, we pulled lines and headed in to shallower area ~70'off the river mouth. Set riggers and immediate hard hit but dang got off after hard burst. 4 more hits, small king and the nice steelhead. The run in was so pleasant on glass calm water.
BD8795AA-8324-4B09-A2F4-01F39C13251C.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh man you just made me smile big @Muddyboots and totally changed my outlook. I was so frustrated about a trip I just took Wed. Fishing was great for us....I just wanted to vent. Not one bit of desire to grumble now. Dang my man that is just flat awesome and love to see you and the queen out after some fish. Love all those pics and finish it with great sunset photo. Thank you....we are 19 days away unless they show up later.

Was ruff as a Cobb this weekend. We made the best of it. Few specks n reds in the marsh and beat our way out to some deeper water so the boys could get some heavy action. The sharks never let us down when it comes to lookin for a fight.
BD035B40-9978-4756-9587-0848774A5354.jpeg

36577.jpeg
Our salmon are smaller. Everything is to scale. Smaller fish, boat, and lighter tackle. Fight just as hard especially in strong current. Taste as good too. Still not anything like you all have, but fun. I've got to come back up north and catch some. This one was a little over 10lbs

Recent Posts