• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lightweight Beanland .260

Kimber7man

Gotta pay the tax man...

Up for sale is a Beanland 260 I bought from jarodjohns last April. Here was the classified ad: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ghtweight-beanland-built-260-rem#Post11969945

The rifle is as accurate as stated. I tried some factory Hornady ammo with the 120 grain ELD and it shot 5 shots into less than 1" easily.

I added a set of Talley LW 30mm rings from Defiance that have an angled rear base to minimize the overhang over the ejection port.

Looks like this:

I will sell rifle with both sets of talleys for $3,000 shipped and insured in a hard plastic case to the lower 48, or add another $25 for AK.

Scope is not included.

Shipping from a private individual to your FFL.

WIll offer 3 day inspection period, if you don't like it, you pay return shipping and I will refund the entire purchase price.

First "I'll take it" by time stamp wins. An "I'll take it" trumps all lower offers/ongoing negotiations/hagglers.

Posted at other sites. I've not sold anything here but have plenty on 24hourcampfire - my screen name there is Kimber7man.

No trades needed.

Payment by bank certified check, I'll hold rifle shipment until check clears.

Thanks,
Marty