• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lightweight 7mm SAUM

WeiserBucks

Up for sale is my lightweight 7mm SAUM. Built by Dallas Rifle on a Tikka T3X action setup as a long action with a Yo Dave trigger spring tuned perfectly. Weighs 6 lbs without scope and bipod.

Barrel is a 22" Hardy carbon fiber, 1/8 twist threaded 5/8-24 with a PVA brake. Less than 100 rounds fired .

Stock is a McMillan A3 carbon fiber with edge fill. Hydrodipped in KUIU Vias camo with Mountain Tactical bottom metal.

Forster micrometer seating die and FL sizing die . 41 2x fired Norma brass and 100 new Norma brass.

I've only tried two loads in this rifle with 180 hybrids and one of them was easily sub 1/2 MOA , this one is definitely a shooter . I would expect excellent accuracy proper load development.

Looking for $3500 shipped for the rifle and reloading components. I have a few different scopes available if someone is looking for a turn key setup . Feel free to PM me for pictures and more information.

Dropped to $3000 , I have couple Nightforce scopes that would be great on this rifle. Make an offer, I'll make a great deal on a package ready to shoot.

I've had almost zero interest from potential buyers. Am I way out of line on the price? Feel free to make an offer if you're interested.

It won't break my heart to keep it, it's a lightweight hammer. If you're interested get a hold of me .

Haven't done complete load development yet , should be 2850 or so once it's all done.