• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lightweight 700 sa stock

IndianaMatt

Looking for a lightweight 700 SA stock for sporter barrel. Specifically a #3 Lilja. I'm using BDL bottom metal.

I found a scope and barrel here I figure I better see what you guys have for stocks.

Thanks in advance

I have a High Tech S/A BDL with pillars. It does not have a pad on it and would need to be bedded. It does have pillars. It is super,super light weight. They come from Brownells un-finished. This has had pillars, bedding for a stock 700, and it is painted in tan. I don't know that you could find a lighter weight stock.

I have a High Tech S/A BDL with pillars. It does not have a pad on it and would need to be bedded. It does have pillars. It is super,super light weight. They come from Brownells un-finished. This has had pillars, bedding for a stock 700, and it is painted in tan. I don't know that you could find a lighter weight stock.

I am not familiar with that stock. Can you send a picture of it?

I have a Mcmillan Remington compact id sell. Its the same as a hunters edge but standard fill. Its green in color. It was used with a bartlein 2b.