• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lh stag 6l

ArmorofGod

Left hand Stag Arms 6L - 24", 8 Twist

This AR is the most accurate one I have ever shot (including my custom). It shoots every load I've put through it very well, and others exceptional. I have included a photo of some examples of load development (5 shot groups). These groups are measured outside to outside. Honestly, if I were capable of shooting better it would too. I have put 10 consecutive shots in a group you could cover with a dime with room to spare.

So why am I selling it? I am thinning my collection, plus I want to buy a new bow and need the $ for that. Please do not low ball me. I'm a motivated seller and willing to negotiate a bit, but I will not give a rifle away that is proven to shoot this good.

PRS stock does not go with it, I will put the original A2 back on it. If you are interested in the stock I may be talked out of it.

Mueller scope and Larue mount not included, unless you would like to negotiate for them also.

I'm not sure of the round count but I would guess about 350. Previous owner said 200 and I have put around 150........and killed many a gopher.

$700 for the complete upper and lower.

Either PM me or Email
[email protected]

100_1122.jpg

Targets003.jpg