• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH Bighorn 300 Win Mag

Conrad

LEFT HAND Bighorn SR2 Long Action with 20 MOA rail and fluted bolt knob (lower profile for hunting/packing)
#5 Fluted Brux 1:10 finished at 26" and threaded 5/8x24
Holland Radial brake makes this rifle very easy to shoot
McMillan A3 in McMillan MultiCam
Jewell HVR trigger
Picrail for bipod mount
BDL bottom metal for low profile hunting rifle
Weight : 9 lbs without scope, sweet spot for ability to carry and manage recoil to spot shots. Easy to drive for long range shots.
Round Count: 243

Rifle is built by Ron Zerr, mechanical engineer, machinist, and multi time NM high power state champion and record holder. He also finishes top 5 to 10 at Perry most every year.

Currently have 97 pieces of new Norma brass, and then 50 pieces 2x fired and annealed, sized, primed ready to load for 3rd firing, and 43 shot and dirty on 3rd firing, and 17 loaded rounds. So that is 197 total pieces of Norma brass. I also have Redding Type-S Match Bushing die set.

Rifle shoots 215 Hybrids at 2925 fps with H1000 under 1/2 MOA, often bullets cutting bullet holes. R26 shoots very good out of it too and has driven the 215's over 3000 fps without pressure. Dropped a cow elk with it a couple years ago, and not sure when I'll use it again. Too good of a rifle to just be sitting in my safe.

Rifle: $2800 to your FFL
Brass: $125 for everything listed
Dies: $150

300 WM.JPG
300 WM2.JPG
300 WM3.JPG

Last edited:
I reviewed my records and am dropping price to $2800 to your FFL.

I have a LH 338 Norma Mag in an Eliseo RTM chassis (Pierce Engineering action) that I have been trying to sell. It is more of a dedicated prone ELR rifle, or a canyon hunting rifle where you know you aren't going to hike a lot. That said a proof barrel and the Eliseo hunting rear stock would lighten it up substantially. I have a short action 308 bolt and the long 338 bolt for it, so it is a very versatile platform.