• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH 30-378 WEATHERBY MK V ACCUMARK

SixDemonBag

****THIS IS A LEFT HANDED RIFLE***** $2800 shipped and insured FFL to FFL
I had great ideas for this left handed long range banger but then got transferred around and ended up where the deer are small and the shots short and I have zero time to do much with hobbies at the present. The rifle is sub MOA out to 300 yards with factory ammo (also guaranteed that by Weatherby at 100 yards) and the right shooter. All brass is once fired and not all fired in this rifle for you math wizards out there. 😁

Shipped/insured from my FFL to yours or F2F in Southern VA or Norther North Carolina. Price for complete package $2800 shipped. There is chunk of change in ammunition, components, and brass alone and I don't want to separate unless someone wants the rifle only. I will negotiate bare rifle price at time of sale if buyer doesn't want brass/ammo/pills/dies, etc.

PM me with questions. Yes, I will talk on the phone, facetime, or whatever you need to get comfortable with a purchase. Not trades right now.

Rifle details:
Left Handed (LH) 30-378 Weatherby MK V Accumark. Round count: 41 rounds down the tube.
-Stainless Fluted 26" with 2" Accubrake.
-9 locking lug action
-Adjustable Trigger
-EDW 20 MOA rail

Small rub mark on bottom metal, bolt has some rub marks, small rub mark on bottom end of barrel (safe mark, might come off).

Ammunition:
37 rounds Nosler Trophy Grade Accubond Long Range

Projectile details
150 Nolsler 210gn Accubond Long Range
100 Nosler 220gn
100 Berger 180gn Elite Hunter

Brass:
100 Weatherby Headstamp (Once fired). Cleaned and deprimed.
61 Nosler head stamp (Once fired)
25 Nosler head stamp (new)

Dies:
RCBS FL die set (Resize and seater)

side and rail.jpg

forestock.jpg

end of barrel.jpg

bolt.jpg
bolt face.jpg

stock with bolt.jpg

brass and boxes.jpg

IMG_7058.jpeg