Leupold VX7 2.5-10 45mm

Spence1875

Anyone have one?? What do you all think?? I can get a NIB with the duplex for 700. They seem a few ounce heavy, but like the features.

Thanks for any good or bad comments on them Be safe Spence

I've got the 4.5 -14 X 50 model..............VERY impressed with the optics! Extremely clear and sharp, even out at the very edges. The eye relief and lack of extreme change in eye relief between min and max power is also quite impressive. The speedial adjustments are what originally sold me on the scope, and they seem to be a good compromise between tall "tactical" adjustments and the common low profile adjustments. The fact that they won't accidentally get moved is most impressive. The other percs that Leupold includes with these scopes are pretty good too, but I haven't taken advantage of them yet.

If the 2.5 to 10 is the same as mine (except the magnification), then I'd say $700 is a steal!!

Where can you get you get one for $700? (is it legal???)

The 2.5-10X45 seems to me to be the perfect compromise.

German #4 and parallax set at 300yards is my dream.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.