• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44

gpo1956

I would like to sell or trade my VX5HD with Firedot Duplex reticle. I have box and all paperwork along with Butler Creek flip caps. Item number 172368. Basically as new.The CDS coupon has been used. Would like to trade for a Vortex PST Gen 2 3-15 or 5-25 in Mil/Mil. Would take $725 shipped or trade plus cash for Vortex.

I would like to sell or trade my VX5HD with Firedot Duplex reticle. I have box and all paperwork along with Butler Creek flip caps. Item number 172368. Basically as new.The CDS coupon has been used. Would like to trade for a Vortex PST Gen 2 3-15 or 5-25 in Mil/Mil. Would take $725 shipped or trade plus cash for Vortex.
I have a Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42I would like to trade.

I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to pass.
I got the Vortex scope when I bought a rifle I wanted. I planned to sell the scope and use the money towards a different scope. Are you interested at all in the vortex scope? I don't care for Vortex scopes but I like Leupold products.

I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to pass.
I got the Vortex scope when I bought a rifle I wanted. I planned to sell the scope and use the money towards a different scope. Are you interested at all in the vortex scope? I don't care for Vortex scopes but I like Leupold products.

I would like to buy your scope. Please send payment information.
[email protected]