• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Vari-X III Long Range 8.5-25x50 Duplex

psdan000

For sale is an excellent condition Leupold Vari-X III Long Range 8.5-25x50, duplex reticle, 30mm tube, side focus and target turrets. This came on a rifle I purchased and I am going a different direction with the scope. I really don't have a use for this one with the higher power range. From what I gather, the rifle it was on was a total safe queen and this has not really been used. Scope was mounted in leupold rings and it has just the very slightest ring marks, nothing major and hard to see unless you're really looking for them. Glass is 100% and the scope appears to function exactly as it should. No damage or dings or marks to speak of. No box. I'm asking $800 shipped. I would consider trades on other scopes with around the 4.5-14 power range (I like Leupolds but open to other brands). I can send more pictures upon request and will send the serial number to anyone that wants to verify the scope with Leupold. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. May list this on other forums, payment via PayPal F&F preferred or money order. Thanks for looking!
IMG_0070
IMG_0069
IMG_0068
IMG_0067
IMG_0066