• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Vari-X III 3.5*10*40 w/ bases&rings for Rem.700

carp76

[FONT=&quot]I have for sale a used Leupold VARI-X III 3.5 – 10x40mm Tactical scope in flat black. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is a black ring Leupold, representing the Tactical Series.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] This scope has the target turrets. The reticle is Leupold's Duplex. Serial number is #264449E.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The body of the scope has some light honest handling marks. Faint scope ring marks are barely detectable. The marks are found on the turret caps and one on the eyepiece as shown in the pictures. The glass is flawless and has been protected since the scope was new by Butler Creek Amber see through scope caps which are included.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Included in the package are Leupold two piece scope bases, 1.0" rings, manual and mounting screws for a Remington 700. No box is available. This scope was mounted on my .300 WinMag Remington 700 BDL.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The price for the package is $475.00 shipped and insured CONUS. PayPal or USPS money orders are the accepted means of payment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st post of "I'll take it followed by a PM or email gets the goods.

[FONT=&quot]Although I'm [FONT=&quot]a new seller here you can check out Carp76 on ebay and Capt_[FONT=&quot]Jerry on Arfcom for [FONT=&quot]selling history.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Re: Leupold Vari-X III 3.5*10*40 w/ bases&rings **REDUCED**

The price is) $415.00 with the rings/bases and $375.00 without the rings/bases shipped and insured CONUS. PayPal or USPS money orders are the accepted means of payment.