• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Scopes for sale

7fa

Changing directions some on scopes... so want to move these two Leupolds.

1. New in Box VX6 Illuminated- 2-12x42 with Firedot 4 reticle (Leupold's version of German #4). Bought brand new and only taken out of box to install battery and see what it looks like, Never mounted. CDS has not been used.$785 shipped

1a, Also have Alumina flip covers for the VX6 above. Never removed from packages- $90. Would like to give scope buyer option on these before I sell separately.

2. Leupold 6x42 FX3 . Gloss finish-1" tube, Duplex Reticle (Leupold PN 66805). SN 254797V -2010 mfg. In Original Box. It's not new, but darn close. No ring marks I can see. If you look up real close you can see some very minor imperfections in the finish- but you have to look really close to see anything and I can't get them to show in the pics. $300 shipped

You won't be disappointed in either of these. Will do USPS Money Order of PP if you cover fees.

PM with any questions

IDeaHwq.jpg

xAAjY00.jpg

ImFkGpv.jpg

zl4w0Uz.jpg

[
3tkbiiJ.jpg

6x42 SPF. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer on the VX6- It's a great scope but just does not fit my needs now