• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold mark4 8.5x20-50 m1

Vince51

Very nice scope. Has mil-dot reticle and m1 turrets. Glass is in excellent shape. Some scratching on the tube from being mounted. Price is $1100. Will take partial trades just let me know what you have. Comes with Burris xtreme x-high rings and original box.

Thanks
Vince

Apologize for the upside down! Not a computer person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 7
How old is this scope and is the Leupold warranty transferable? Do you think the skirt around the turrets would be a problem in snow or freezing moisture while hunting, making them inoperable or hard to turn. What do you like and dislike about the scope and why are you selling it.
thanks
Jeff

I purchased this scope in December 2013. It was mounted on a savage 111 338 lapua. Fired about 250 rounds out of the rifle with this scope. It did well, but didnt shoot well enough to utilize the cartridge. I have 2 other rifles in this caliber and sold the savage. I don't have another rifle that needs this nice of a scope. I would love to keep it, but its a $1500 laying on a shelf with no use.

I'm sure this scope has a temperature limitation. If you expect to use it in subzero weather then contact leupold before buying please. Leupold has always repaired any product I've sent them that did not function right. Again I would check with them before you buy if it gives you peace of mind.

The only complaint I have is the round dots on the reticle. I prefer a hash mark type reticle. That's my preference tho.
Thanks
Vince