• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 - Illuminated TMR

mercerbear

12-6-23 - Price Drop - $1700

I am looking to thin my rifle and optic herd a bit and have decided to move this seldom used Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44. I have taken it to the range exactly twice and never hunted with it.

It is FFP mil/mil and has an illuminated TMR reticle.

It was professionally installed in a set of TPS low rings by Nick Arnold at Straight Jacket Armory on a custom build that I ordered and picked up from him at his facility in Wyoming.

It dialed well when I picked the rifle up in Wyoming out to 1100 yards at Nick's range and also held zero and dialed well out to 1000 yards when I shot the level 1 course with James Eagleman at Barbour Creek in Alabama.

I am the first and only owner of this optic and originally purchased it as a cosmetic blem from Midway. Once received, I called Leupold with the serial number to confirm there are no issues with the scope and that it is 100% covered by Leupold's warranty.

Functionally, this optic has no issues of which I am aware. If you ever have an issue, Leupold's customer service is pretty fantastic, in my experience.

Full discloser, the TPS rings left light marks on the scope body, on the front and rear, which I am including in the photos. The markings are superficial and limited to the anodizing.

I am asking $1,800 $1,700, shipped and insured, for the optic and will also include the lightly lapped rings that could be lapped again and re-used. I will accept PayPal FF, Venmo or money orders as payment. If you are in the Atlanta area and interested, face to face works for me, as well. I have a very long history, buying and selling on arf.com. My history on LRH and rokslide is shorter, but all positive.

As this is the illuminated version of the Mark 5HD, I think this price will be competitive. I am not looking for trades. Feel free to PM me reasonable offers. I plan to cross-post this listing on a few sites.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions.
IMG_5144.jpg
IMG_5145.jpg
IMG_5146.jpg
IMG_5147.jpg
IMG_5148.jpg
IMG_5149.jpg
IMG_5150.jpg
IMG_5151.jpg

Last edited: